So why a page dedicated to Cody Reid at Nations Reliable Lending?
I discovered Cody through clients who were purchasing a home this past year (2017) and I was blown away by his customer support, the constant communication each and every week, and the fact that I never had to inquire as to where we were in the process of the loan approval. His team was spot on with updates, problem solving and customer service to the very last inning. Even with an experienced buyer, this kind of follow through is so thoughtful and HELPFUL when you are tracking a transaction the way I do from start to finish for a client. Cody made my job easier by building confidence with our buyer and never missing a beat on keeping me informed. I was also able to share frequent updates with the listing agent throughout the closing process which is always a plus in keeping communication moving forward for an on time closing. I highly recommend Cody when buyers are seeking a solid mortgage professional these days.
Learn more about Cody here.
What you can expect from the Reid Team?
• Fast and accurate Pre-qualifications
• Lead tracking and lead follow up systems
• Weekly status report emails from a loan partner or processor for all transactions
• Weekly status calls from Cody or loan partner to the buyer as well as buyer’s agent and listing agent
• Pre-closing calls to borrowers and agents, to ensure Closing Disclosure matches initial estimates
Cody Reid’s Team Set Up
• Cody, Rachel, Erika, Victoria & Jonathan are responsible for all lead pre-qualifications, sending pre-approvals, updating agents on status of leads, and doing all up front gathering of documents before going under contract. Once the contract comes in, this team of upfront mortgage experts is reviewing the details of the transaction with the borrower and sending loan documents for e-signing. The file is then transitioned to the contract to close team.
• Amanda, Kylie, Janice & Sarah are the contract to close team. They are responsible for moving the file from processingto funding and everything in between. They gather missing items from borrower and work with the title company, insurance company, the underwriter, the closer, the funder etc. to make sure the home buyers and all agents are smiling on closing day!
• Ashle Miller is in charge of marketing, business development and client relations. She helps cultivate new partnerships, while building stronger relationships with current business partners. She is in charge of following up with the referral partners to ensure the entire transaction was successful and smooth, and gather feedback for areas of improvement.
Cody Reid @ Nations Reliable Lending Turn Times
• Leads/Prequals are called and prequalified the same day. Updates to realtors are immediate after hanging up with theborrower. Preapproval letters are sent the same day that the documents are received, unless there are extensive tax returns to be reviewed, or some kind of major question on job history, income or assets. In these instances, it would be the next day on preapprovals once clarified.
• Loans can be closed as quickly as 11 days, from start to finish. Normal closings are 4 weeks from contract to close but can be moved up to earlier when needed by agents, especially to win against competing offers.
• Underwriter turn times are 1 to 2 days. We have our own dedicated in-house underwriter.
• Closing turn times are same day or 24 hours and loan funding will always happen on same day of closing when funding documents are received by 5:30pm, or we can always stay late as needed.
Cody Reid’s Team @ Nations Reliable Lending is here to help you!
Give them a call or shoot over an email to get the process started or to inquire and see if they are the right fit for you.
As all of my clients know, I believe the right fit (agent and lender) is the most important factor when getting started
in the buying or selling process of real estate.